In the splendid setting of Villa Loredan, an exhibition dedicated to organic products is staged, which are sold in a characteristic local market together with the tastes of the Venetian tradition.
Already postponed to April due to Covid, it will be recovered with the advent of summer.
During the weekend, the program includes:
- cultural and gastronomic meetings
- traditional wooden games and workshops for children
- review of biological and typical products
- walk “ Going for herbs ”, to discover spontaneous herbs
- “street food” space with organic, vegetarian and non-vegetarian products
- the exhibition market will host 50 exhibitors with organic food, health, herbal and natural handicraft items
Si invita a contattare sempre direttamente gli enti organizzatori per conferma sullo svolgimento di un evento.